Friday 26 April 2013

Friday Favourite .... sequins

I don't know about you, but I love anything that has a bit of a shimmer and sparkle !

That's one of the great things about paper craft, you can take the things you love and included them in your creations.

That's why today I added pocket hearts filled with vibrant sequins to the shop, so you can add a touch a shimmer and sparkle to your layouts...

( see yesterday's post for a card using a Mason Jar Stamp and sequins! Love)

So, Sequins are this weeks Friday Favourite.

What's yours ?

Claire x

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Claire. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. I love sequins too! Such fun little embellishments. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      Thank you for stopping by ;)

      Me too, they just add a little fun ..

      Hope you have a great weekend x

      Delete