Sunday 21 April 2013

Welcome and a new start !

Welcome,

If you have followed me over from Polkadot pretties, hello and thank you for following me over as I embark on a new and exciting journey through scrapbooking and paper craft. If your new here, I am really looking forward to getting to know you!

Why Lemon Paper Designs ?

Lemon Paper Designs started as my online etsy shop, I have so much fun filling my shop with a variety of die cuts and embellishments I had thought about having 2 blogs Polkadot pretties and Lemon Paper Designs, but lets be honest 1 blog is enough for me !

So in order to stick to doing what I love I have decided to start again with this blog showcasing paper, scrapbooking and inspiration!

New Goals

  • At least 3/4 posts per week
  • Start to use Vine for occasional video posts ;)
  • Better interaction with readers
  • Create a community of like minded people
  • Enjoy ! And do what I love !

So, to kick start the community feeling I have a question for you, I would love for you to leave me a comment below :)

 

Here's the question : " do you scrap with paper or digital supplies ?'

I scrap with paper and at the moment 6x6 layouts are my favourite size ..

Claire x

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Claire!! welcome to the blogosphere, just saw your post on Shimelle's forum :)
    I love my computer and photoshop but not for scrap, i love paper too much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Alinor ,

      Thank you for taking the time to stop by !!

      Yes me too, I generally love paper, notebooks and stationary

      Delete