Friday 17 May 2013

Travel fabric pouch

Something that has been sat patiently waiting to be sewn together has been this fabric pouch, which I managed to finish a couple of afternoons ago..

I was inspired by this travel pouch.

Our family holiday is only a few days away and I was determined to take a journal with me to capture the memories ;)

Here is the back ...

I loved hand embroidering one of my favourite sayings "do what you love".

It's filled with a Amy Tangerine Day journal and embelishments, washi tape, tape, mini envelopes, ribbon, notecards and a note book ...

 

 

I also sewed in a little pocket using some of my favourite fabrics.

Here it is all filled up and ready to go !!

It was nice to sit and sew, even if it was only for a short time ;)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment