Thursday 20 June 2013

Curbing the spending

Today's class prompt is about setting goals ..


Which ties in lovely with something that I have been thinking a lot about lately , cutting back on my spending :/

  • Products for shop
  • Supplies
  • Advertising
  • Classes , the list goes on ......

So my goal is to cut out my extra spending habits, no more impulse buying

Starting today til the 20th July I vouch to no more online spending ;)

Instead use the products and supplies I already have, no more advertising for the shop and probably what I spend most on is new products for the shop..

At the end of the month, I will reward myself with....

Source

Which, by the way is currently on offer ;)

 

Are you working towards any goals at the moment ??

Have you made any cut backs ??

 

No comments:

Post a Comment