Thursday, 13 June 2013

My craft space .... Part 1

I am really lucky to have a room in my home, especially for my craft products, supplies and is also home to my shop products too!

I don't know what it is with me, but the more space I have the more space I seem to need....? Same with cooking I have a large kitchen work top. And when I am cooking I use the whole space and would probably use more if I had it, same applies when I am creating.

I posted this photo of my sewing/packaging/storage and everything else table on Instagram last week...

I have since bought a few baskets to help create some sort of organisation to my supplies and products, truth is I need it!

As my shop and product ideas grow i am thinking I need an organised space that works for me? Maybe that will mean just changing some things around and/or selling some of my fabric stash to make way for new things? Not sure yet..

One thing I am sure of is I will be searching Pinterest for some ideas and inspiration of how I can make the most of the space I am so lucky to have :)

Happy crafting

Linking this post up here

Oh!, if you have any tips I would love you to share them with me, leave a comment below :)

 

8 comments:

  1. I can definitely relate to using all the available space when crafting (& cooking, too!). I am fortunate to have a whole room for my crafting, with lots of shelves and drawers and bins and baskets to keep everything organized.

    (I was scrolling through some of my Shimelle classes today & noticed a recent post on the Blogging for Scrapbookers forum, so thought I'd jump over & say Hi. Nice blog!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      So glad I am not alone on the usage of space ;) , yes I think the baskets are are a good idea ..

      Thank you so much for hoping over to say Hi, hope you have a lovely weekend.

      Claire

      Delete
  2. I am also very lucky to have enough space for two craft desks (papercrafts and jewellery) and lots of drawers and boxes but I still always look for materials and tools - it seems I am bad at organizing my storage. I love your small basket and the white chair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      Thank you for taking time to stop by and leave a comment :)

      I think the boxes and baskets are going to be the way forward for me too..

      The chair and basket where thrifted finds ;)

      Have a great weekend

      Claire

      Delete
  3. Actually, I love your "messy" craft table photo. It looks very cosy and not as messy as my own :)
    Katharina x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katharina,

      Thank you sooooo much for taking the time to stop by my blog !

      Your work truly Inspires me :)

      Have a lovely weekend

      Claire x

      Delete
  4. Hi, thanks for popping over onto my WOYWW post. Love your white chair. I've come to the conclusion that no matter how much space you have, it'll be filled to the brim. LOL. I am constantly re-organizing it seems. As far as London..taking some day trips out of the city and just a hop on/off to see the sights there. Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      That's ok, I really enjoyed reading through your blog :)

      Yes me too, you can never have enough space, right ?? I have actually moved my craft space into my loft and have yet to take any photos ;)

      I hope you have a lovely time in London, not sure when in September you are coming over but the 21-22nd there is a Scrapbooking Event , it looks quite good and I am considering going, let me know if you would like any more information I would be happy to help ;)

      Have a great weekend

      Claire x

      Delete