Wednesday 14 August 2013

August BAP (Prima Sketch Challenge)


If you have been reading my blog over the past few months, you will know how much i love Prima Products!!

I was so happy to find that they have a monthly sketch challenge!

Its really difficult to find a UK based stockist, with a wide range of products, so the main problem i faced with this challenge was using 90% Prima products, however i did order a class kit directly from Prima last month and was able to use the papers in the layout ...

Here is the sketch.




Here is my layout inspired by this sketch ...






I love that these colours co-ordinate with the colours of the photo, which by the way is my oldest 2 girls on our family holiday earlier this year, those water guns kept them entertained for hours and hours ....

The paper is from the Leeza Gibbons "Wishes & Dreams" collection

The challenge is open until the end of August, you can read more about it here ..

good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment