I am really excited to be part of the September Blog hop, hosted by Kiwi Lane Designs !!!
I was sent these awesome templates to work with ..
These templates are called brackets and there are 4 in a pack and come with a ring, which makes them great for storing..
This is my first time using templates and at first i was a little unsure of how i would use them in my projects, but once i started using them on my paper the ideas started coming..
A couple of things i like about Kiwi Lane templates, firstly the shapes are detailed enough, without being too detailed that makes cutting out impossible, secondly the templates are see through, so if you would like to "fussy cut" you can easy do that and lastly they are great for layering!!
I made 2 projects with the Bracket templates, here they are ...
I love to layer, and working with the templates makes achieving that look so easy, i think they look great together.
For this tag, I stuck with the idea of layering the templates to make some fun accents, by fussy cutting my paper.
I will definatley be using the templates on my future projects..
Here is the line up for the Blog Hop!!!
- Kiwi Lane http://kiwilane.com/here/blog/
- Staci Jones http://scrapbookingischeaperthantherapy.blogspot.com/
- Tammy Smith http://lifeupdownandsideways.blogspot.com/
- Erin Colby: http://oursliceofcheese.blogspot.com
- Deborah Johnson http://scrappinthelittlethings.blogspot.com/
- Kristy Mackeen: http://mamasanity.blogspot.com/
- Scrappin' Madge- http://www.thescrappinlounge.com
- Claire Hartburn http://lemonpaperdesigns.blogspot.co.uk
- Leslie Prinkki http://www.scrapsofmine.blogspot.com
- Melissa Dehne http://www.abitofscrappygoodness.blogspot.com/
- Charissa Miller http://www.akihasmommascraps.com
- Roselyn Riley http://prettylittlepackages.blogspot.com
A lucky winner from one of the participating blogs will win this awesome prize .....
please note : paper will only be awarded to US or Canadian resident and if a winner outside of those areas wins a $25.00 gift code to the Kiwi Lane shop will be issued in replacement.
give-away closes : Thursday 12th September
To enter, Stop by the blogs participating in the hop and leave a comment , one winner will be drawn at random !!