Monday 7 October 2013

Blog Buttons ....


I have been blogging for almost 4 years, during that time i have never been able to figure out how to make blog buttons and I couldn't get my head around hmtl coding !! So when It came to blog designs, buttons and graphic changes here and there,  I often paid for someone to do it for me..

However, when I started Lemon Paper designs I decided that I would grow and love my blog at my own pace. I originally purchased my blog design from Beautiful Dawn designs which i love and it fits so well with what I wanted, but now my blog is growing I want to make a few little changes here and there, like blog buttons and social icons..

So this past weekend I was determined to learn how to make a blog button, with html coding !!!

Google and pinterest were my go to places for tutorial and i found this really good tutorial  which I followed and made this blog button ..


Its not perfect and a little plain, but I made it with a code that, I could now add to my sidebar :)

I made this button this morning ..



Wondering what this button is for ???  Well starting this Saturday I will be hosting Lemon Paper Designs, 1st linky party were you will be invited to link up craft projects, recipes, tutorials anything goes ... This is something that I have decided to bring from my previous blog...

Getting back to today's post, my point is.. even though these buttons aren't perfect they are a huge milestone for me, I made them, which just goes to show with a little time and patience you can achieve almost anything ...

What do you think to the buttons ???

How confident are you changing your blog design around ??

Please share with me below, I would love to here your thoughts  

 ~ C x 


No comments:

Post a Comment