Saturday 5 October 2013

Cards .....


Happy Saturday !!

If you have been reading my blog for a while you will know that every Friday morning I attend a local Craft Class..

Each week we are taught by the lovely Julie and come home with one or two projects each week.. This class though has become more than just a class, it has become a place full of support, smiling faces and laughs each week. It feels so nice to finally belong to a community of women who all embrace the same love..

Julie, has helped me in so many ways, not to mention her skills!!! I am truly thankful to have such an inspiring and talented teacher/friend/inspiration ..

So I thought it would be nice to share with you yesterdays projects.



So the projects are designed by Julie and credit must go to her for the idea ect, these are the cards that I made ..







Its great to be able to learn a new technique each week and then use that technique in my own projects ..


Speaking of projects, I have a few projects in the works that I hope to finish this weekend.


What Plans do you have this weekend ??

 ~ C x 

No comments:

Post a Comment