Tuesday 15 October 2013

Studio Calico Scrapbook Layout #1


I have been a subscriber to Studio Calico for the past 6 months !!! believe me when i say its like a little piece of Christmas every time my kit arrives ..

I currently receive the Scrapbook kit, but in the past I have also had Project Life and a card kit , which are both excellent but the Scrapbook kit is for me (although I am thinking of starting Project Life next year)

I thought it would be fun to share with you the layouts I make using these kits ..







I used a variety of techniques for this layout, including embroidery, sewing and the gorgeous Pan Pastels... the green coffee stain ..

The great thing about Studio Calico is, the community feeling and you don't have to look far for some inspiration..

I have a few more layouts in mind, which I will be back to show you soon !!!

 ~ C x 


No comments:

Post a Comment