Tuesday 5 November 2013

Project Life !!


I have always admired people who commit to a year long project. Some of my favourite bloggers create weekly project life spreads, I have always wondered how do they make time ??

Project Life is something that I have always wanted to have ago at, but wasn't that sure where to start, after words of encouragement from blogging friends and Instagram, I figured why wait until January to start when you can start now..

I suppose everyone has a system that works for them and I think its important that you find something that works for you! I will share more of works for me over the next few weeks..

To begin with I needed to figure out how I was going to simplify something that I thought was going to be complicated. Truth is, is not complicated at all in fact once you get started you will be asking yourself, "why didn't I start this before"

Essentially you need 3 items to start with , Album, Pockets and a core kit .. There is so much to chose from, the hardest part is deciding which ones ..

This is what I chose.



And this is my first weeks spread .




This is my favourite card ..


Its Really fun and therapeutic when you start .

 ~Cx 

No comments:

Post a Comment