Wednesday 4 December 2013

Change ...




Source

If you have been a reader of my blog for a while, you will have noticed that over the weekend I made a huge change to my blog. The name, design and over-all feel .

So today's post is to share with you why i made the changes..

Why ?

Blogging for me has always been a reflection of myself, what I love, hobbies, colours and inspiration .. So, as in real life sometimes you need to change things in order to be happy, this goes for my blog too.

I have been blogging for over 3 years now, on different platforms under different blog names, I feel I have learnt a lot, but the one thing that I do know is I need to follow my heart and go with what makes me happy ..

Lemon Paper Designs (my blogs previous name) was a really big part of my life last year, I started LPD as a way to showcase my esty shop and share my love of paper.. I was lucky enough that my shop was successful and for a while i was content, but then came a point were I wasn't enjoying it any-more and i decided to put my shop on vacation mode.. I was still left with the blog LPD and for a while it was nice just to have one focus on the blog, paper.. 

After months debating about making a change or possibly not blogging any-more I talked to this friend her encouragement and support help me make, what I hope will be my last change to the blog. 

What will Change ?

Mostly content, I want to share with you more projects, recipes, inspiration, favourite and just everyday life.. I have also decided to open up some Ad swap spaces.. 


What will Stay ??

Craft, Create & Inspire linky party will stay!!!  I will also continue to share my scrapbook layouts and project life spreads..


I would love to hear your thoughts..

Claire 





No comments:

Post a Comment