Tuesday 7 January 2014

3rd Birthday Gift Ideas


Its so hard for me to believe that my baby girl will turn 3 in 10 days !!





The thing with having 4 girls is, I have saved most of the "good" toys so when it comes to birthdays sometimes I find it hard to know what to buy.. 

But a bike is top of our birthday gifts this year ..


Bit disappointed that I cant find this Schwinn bike anywhere in the UK, So will have to order from the US, but its just too cute not to buy for her, I am already looking forward to the warmer weather to take her to the park on this roadster ....

Additional gift ideas ..




She loves despicable me and Minion Rush is a favourite app in our home , so I know she would love a soft minion too.
Lego and Mega blocks, are a favourite too, she spends hours building towers, cars, homes whatever she can think of.

Minnie mouse, seems to have been around my home for a long time, each of my daughters have been slightly obsessed with her at some point, yeap we are having a Minnie Mouse cake this year too !! These Cute Minnie Mouse PJ's (available on-line from the Disney Store, also on sale) would make the bedtime routine that little bit special, lets hope for a good nights sleep too !!

My 6 year old loves Doc McStuffins, to naturally my almost 3 year old does too, this Doctor bag set (also Disney Store Online),  would be perfect for imaginative play, I guess I would be the patient most of the time :)


Do you have a 3 year old ? Any gift Ideas ..

Claire xo





No comments:

Post a Comment