Monday 17 February 2014

Monday Moments ::


I had so much fun writing last weeks "Monday Moments" post I thought it would be fun to do another this week ...

So here are 5 things to inspire you this week ....


I love this awesome print via Studio Calico 




I am totally in love with black and white, such a classy look for a home. Not sure how practical it is with children ?? But maybe going through my home creating this look one room at a time may be possible, will have to work on my husband first though !!!




I am a huge fan of Amy Tan (aka Amy Tangerine) I also find her blog and projects so inspiring and I proudly have a lot of her products ... I love how bright and cheerful her projects are .. Amy was a huge source of inspiration that started me scrapbooking and project life , that sadly I haven't managed any this year :( which makes me sad.. I am hoping to get my paper crafting mojo back soon !!!! but for now I am enjoying stopping by her blog and seeing what she is up to !!




During my 6 week recovery from surgery, I have been unable to drive :( which has definitely been frustrating a times. I have had to think of meal preparation for the week instead of on a day to day basis.. So having a meal planner has been really helpful, and how cute is this one ?? I will be using this one next week :) 




For all my creatives out there, thinking of starting a handmade business, this series is a must!!! By the awesome Maggie Whitley !!! Who has inspired my journey in so many ways , her blog is one of the blogs i check daily !! So grab yourself a Notebook and pen and enjoy the series ..


What is inspiring you this Monday ??

Claire xo

No comments:

Post a Comment