Thursday 17 July 2014

Simple Gift Giving Idea



I love, love homemade gifts :) both giving and receiving them is so much fun ..

I (with a little help from my girls) made these simple Succulent Gifts as an end of year gift for my girls teachers ..

They are really simple to make and cost effective too (bonus)

Here is what you will need ::


  • Succulents
  • Pots
  • Compost
  • Handful of decorative stones 
  • Cellophane and ribbon to gift wrap 



Add a little compost to the bottom of each pot, add your succulent and fill with compost , add the stones on top to decorate :) 



I watered mine and left them over night before gift wrapping ..

I added a "Thank you for helping my grow and Bloom this year" to each pot ..



You can find the printable here 

To gift wrap, I covered some cardboard with tissue paper , so that the cellophane would squash the succulent and then tied with natural raffia..

That's it, simple :)  




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing very different ideas for thanks giving. you can make more gift beautiful by wrapping the gift with beautiful ribbons, bows, boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wallpaper HD
    Panties
    G-String
    Bikini
    Lingerie
    Underwear
    Sexy and Beautiful Woman
    https://a-nj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete