Wednesday 26 June 2013

Layered scrapbook page

This is my first scrapbook layout from our holiday to Egypt...

When I took this photo, sat enjoying the warm sun. I knew that it would make the perfect scrapbook page......

I wanted to shadow the colours of flags in the layout, which for me was a great help as sometimes choosing a colour combination can be the hardest part...

I love to Stich on my projects and even though my machine "skipped" a few stitched (not sure why) I like the way it turned out.

The majority of this layout was created using Studio Calico Junes kit .. I love the Urban Traveller chipboard stickers .

I decided not to journal on the front of this layout. So I used a journalling card to slide into the glassine bag ..

Oops I almost forgot, I splattered Mr Hueys on the paper to start ;)

Happy crafting

 

No comments:

Post a Comment