Saturday 29 June 2013

Curbing the spending ... Update

Last Thursday I posted about a personal mini challenge, curbing the online spending !

So I thought I would drop into today to give you a little update...

So far so good...

Don't get me wrong there have been times over this past week when I have be tempted to spend , especially when one of your favourite bloggers announces on twitter that she is having a de-stash of her paper/embellishments ect .... However I didn't respond

No eBay purchases , no new products for the shop, which I think I may sell some limited addition grab bags of products... So I can have some time to re-evaluate....

I have to confess though, today I couldn't resist the special offer studio calico were offering $10 off! This months Card Kit!! I think so far this has been my favourite kit, the colours, embellishments really appeal to my style..

 

But that's it no more spending

 

No comments:

Post a Comment