Sunday 30 June 2013

Sunday inspiration

Happy Sunday friends..

How was your week?? Mine was good and went by pretty fast, so to get you inspired for the week to come, here is what's inspiring me..

Source

Yummy pink lemonade in sweet mason jars, what could be sweeter ??

 

Source

Can't wait to recieve this package from studio calico, these colours and embelishments really are my favourites !!

My new craft space !! Last weekend and for most of the past week, I have had a huge !! Move around. This space used to be my daughters bedroom which was a loft conversion... But the two older girls decided that they would like to share rooms, so we made it happen!

My old craft room is now a sunny place to sit, which is still one of my favourite rooms in the house ;) and I have a new space, which I have yet to spend more than 15 minutes in :( hoping that today I will have an opportunity to get my craft on !!

Source

I love how Amy has embellished her day book. I still have yet to complete my book from our holiday to Egypt.... Hoping that today will be the day to start....

 

Happy thoughts of our holiday have been in my heart, still very inspired by this beautiful place ..

 

So what's inspiring you ?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment