Sunday 21 July 2013

Sunday Inspiration ...

Happy Sunday,

I had the urge to have a huge spring clean today :/ and as I am sat enjoying a calm moment, I realise I could really do with a long hot soak in the bath to help ease my aches and pains ....

So here is what's inspiring me this week.

Source

Today's cleaning, included a major tidy up of my garden, plants were removed, rose bushes cut down and just general clean up.. My idea is to have planters rather than actual planting? I love these containers this is look I would love to achieve.

 

Source

How cute are these ?? I love the style. Makes me want to sew more :/

Source

Loving this style and colour combination !

Source

Tomorrow is the last day of the school year !! I cannot believe another year is over !!

In between cleaning and gardening my and the girls made 6 "thank you" teacher gifts, they came out pretty cute ! The girls are excited to take them tomorrow ...

 

What's been inspiring you lately ??

 

No comments:

Post a Comment