Thursday 19 December 2013

:: Thought For Thursday


Just as you get into the flow of blogging and feeling like you are on top of your to-do list. Life happens and throws things off balance ..

My baby girl has been sick for almost a week, there have been consistent nights of no sleep and hours in the morning of "wideawakness" at hours that you should be in dreamland , resulting in 1 tired mommy with constant headache, throw in a mix of Consultant appointments and  school concerts , not getting home til 10pm two nights in a row...

My blogging schedule kinda took a back seat so todays post is totally unplanned and I am enjoying a morning off , baby girl is now well and is at nursery until lunch , husband is a work and the other 3 girls are at school, its last day before the school holidays, I am glad these cold mornings are no fun..

So here is my thought for Thursday....



I am hoping to make some time this holiday to make these ...




Sugar Cookies ~ I can teach my child 
Vanilla Cupcakes ~ Bakegirl
Carrot Cake Cheesecake ~ Sifting Focus 


Claire xo

2 comments:

  1. Family is always the most important thing
    I'm glad you baby-girl is better now :)
    And I just loooooooooooooooove what you're planning to bake this holiday
    Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you winnie :)

      yes, I miss experimenting in the kitchen !!!

      thank you for your sweet comment xo

      Delete