Saturday 25 January 2014

Craft, Create & Inspire Linky Party :: Valentines Addition


Hey everyone, How was your week ??
I am currently recovering from my surgery, which was yesterday (you can read more about it here) ..
However I am lucky enough to have Wi-Fi in my room so I will be looking forward to checking out your projects soon...

It was a great party last week and I loved all the Valentines Inspired projects linked up :)

Here are this weeks Features :


DIY Valentine Heart Tree ~ Crafts by Courtney 
Valentine's Day Coupons ~ Elegance and Enchantment 
Anthropologie Inspired Valentine's towels ~ View from the Fridge
Red Velvet Cupcakes ~ Our Mini Family 

Don't forget to grab your "featured button" from my button page !!
 Ready to get this weeks party started ?? 



  • Feel free to link up just about anything. Recipes, Tutorials,  Inspiration, Crafts, Printable's
  •     I would {love} for you to follow my blog. 
  •  Please link to your specific post and not your entire blog.  
  •  Please add this party to your linky party list.   
  • Take a few extra minutes to visit some of the bloggy loveliness that has been linked up. 
  •   Most importantly: HAVE FUN!
  •    Feel free to grab my button from my and spread the linky fun.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting this fun party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope for a speedy recovery! Thanks for hosting in the Hosptial, Claire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Claire for the party :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I'm thinking about you and wishing you a very speedy recovery:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting! Love your link party and have added it to my posts and my link party blog tag. Have a GREAT weekend Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for featuring my valentine Heart Trees today!! I'm making sure to link up again!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for featuring my Valentine's Day coupons, and for hosting such a lovely party. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete