Tuesday 25 February 2014

Cut It Out Wall Sticker Review ::




Our Customised Wall Sticker

One of the fun things about blogging is being able to work with brands, experience and try out there products ..

So when I checked out Cut It Out Wall Stickers, I knew that I would love there products ..

About the Company ..
Cut it out wall stickers was created with its customers in mind, offering you an affordable yet innovative way of styling your interior. We are a team of professional London based graphic designers who set up cut it out in late 2011. We began as a trio, tired of our mundane 9-5 jobs we decided we needed change! Following the recent trend for wall vinyl we followed in swift pursuit but of course with a little cut it out flare. Our doodled designs on post it notes grew to become panoramic wall art.
The hardest part about this review was choosing which Wall Sticker !! There is something for everyone, every style , every room .. The images on the site give a clear example of how the Wall Stickers may look in your chosen room ..



Cut It Out also personalise stickers,  that was the sticker I chose, it really finishes off my youngest daughters bedroom..

I will be buying more for the rest of my girls and my kitchen once that's had a makeover ..

Ordering was easy and delivery was quick ..

Application of the sticker, took a bit of time, but once you get the hang of it , its fairly easier .. the stickers are quite delicate so taking your time is the best thing to do..


All in all , a great company to work with an excellent product... 



So if your looking for a little something to add that finishing touch to your home, I would definitely recommend checking out Cut it Out Wall Stickers ..

Claire 


No comments:

Post a Comment