Saturday 21 June 2014

Salaam and welcome :)




Its been almost 4 months since I last blogged !!  To be honest I think I needed the break, time to re-evaluate content and purpose ..

Since I last blogged I have changed my blogs name and look :) something fresh and something that represents my life ..

What you can expect from me , still plenty of creativeness either DIY projects, sewing, recipes ect ..I will also be sharing more of my thoughts about being a Muslim revert and full time mommy !!

With Ramadhan quickly approaching I will be sharing with you some DIY decorations, ideas and inspiration.. 

I want this blog to be a place where we can connect, discuss and get to know each other so please feel free to share your thoughts and feelings in the comments below ..

So with Ramadhan just around the corner I would love to know if you have any family traditions ??

Claire xox

No comments:

Post a Comment