Wednesday 5 February 2014

Valentine's Day Cupcakes




These cute cupcakes would make the perfect "sweet treat" for your loved one this Valentines Day.

Made extra special with the cute "LOVE" edible shapes from Bakers Toolkit 


How cute is the packaging ???  The best I have seen , the quality is really good too. If you are looking to add that little something to your baking or simply shopping for basics then I would definitely recommend checking out Bakers Toolkit 






For these cupcakes i used a basic sponge recipe and then topped with vanilla and strawberry icing .. yum yum ..

I also love using double cupcake cases, it almost gives a flower effect.. 

What sweet treats will you be making this Valentines day ??


Claire xo

Disclosure: This is a “review ” The company who sponsored it compensated me via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. This is written by me and no one else.

2 comments:

  1. These cupcakes are AMAZING !!!
    They's cute and beautiful and I just looooooooooove the colors :)
    Wonderful job

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Winnie, that really means a lot :)

      xo

      Delete