Wednesday 25 June 2014

Blogging Tips and Finding my Voice



Even though my new blog "Oh So Peachy" is less than a week old, I wouldn't consider myself as a blogging newbie. I have been blogging for almost 4 years !!

I have experimented with various blog platforms, designs and names ... each time learning a little more as i go. During my break from blogging from February this year until now I decided that I wanted to find my own voice and share what I love , up until now I never spoke about my religion or the fact that I am a Muslim revert and that I am practising Muslim and have been for the past 6 years Alhamduliallah  ..

So after looking for Muslim mom's voice in the blogsphere, I decided to change the direction of my own blog to fit that bill !!

My aim for Oh So Peachy , is to create a space for like minded Muslim and non-Muslim Moms to come together , relate to each other, share ideas and to create friendships and inspiration .. Insha'Allah 

The most important thing that i have learned these past 4 years is that you have to be true to yourself, blog about what makes you happy !!

I found this awesome "Pin" on Pinterest which i thought i would share with you  !!


Are you new to blogging ?? Do you have any tips you would like to share ??? 

Leave us a comment below :) 

Claire 














2 comments:

  1. My tip is to come up with a schedule of how often you'll blog (everyday, once a week, etc.). I blog once a week sometimes twice, usually on Thursday or Friday.

    Also, I've just started a group board on pinterest for bloggers to share their crafts and things. If we both follow each other on pinterest I can add you to the board. You can find me at pinterest.com/craftyrdh
    Craftyrdh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Yes !! great tip a schedule is my next step :)

    Following along with you on Pinterest !!

    Thank you for stopping by x

    ReplyDelete