Saturday 8 February 2014

Craft, Create & Inspire Linky Party :: Heart Addition 2 ..


Welcome to this weeks Craft, Create & Inspire linky party
Featuring Heart Inspired Projects

I don't know about you, but I am loving all the Valentine's Inspired projects, I have yet to make mine, hopefully this weekend... There were some really great DIY, Crafts and more projects last week !!! Thank you for stopping by each week and sharing your inspiration with us.


DIY Valentine's Day Cards ~ Homeyohmy
Heart banner ~ Hello Little Home
DIY Valenine's Day Card ~ Passion Shake 
White Chocolate Cake with Strawberry Cheesecake ~ Winnies Blog 


Where you Featured ?? Make sure you GRAB YOUR BUTTON !!

Ready to get this week's Party started ?





  • Feel free to link up just about anything. Recipes, Tutorials,  Inspiration, Crafts, Printable's     I would {love} for you to follow my blog.   
  • Please link to your specific post and not your entire blog. 
  •    Please add this party to your linky party list.   
  •  Take a few extra minutes to visit some of the bloggy loveliness that has been linked up.  
  •   Most importantly: HAVE FUN! 
  •    Feel free to grab my button from my and spread the linky fun





12 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting this fun party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and joining us :)

      have a great weekend xo

      Delete
  2. Thanks for inviting us to your party! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay !! so glad you stooped by to join us :)

      have a great weekend x

      Delete
  3. Thank you sooooooo much for featuring my White Chocolate Mud Cake with layer of Strawberry Cheesecake
    ❀ ❀
    I hope you're having a good weekend and thank you for hosting another party

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, it looks so yummy :)

      thank you for stopping by and joining us , have a great weekend x

      Delete
  4. Thanks you for featuring my Conversation Heart Banner, Claire!! Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome :)

      Thank you for stopping by , have a great weekend x

      Delete
  5. Thanks for hosting the party and I do hope that you are feeling better. Have a nice weekend.
    Julie at Julie's Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie, I am feeling a lot better, thank you so much for asking :)

      Thank you for stopping by and partying with us !!

      Have a great weekend xo

      Delete
  6. I'm with ya on loving all the V Day projects lately :)
    Thanks so much for featuring my cards, Claire!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy, Yes me too !!! must be all the love in the air hehehehe..

      Thank you for stopping by and joining us , hope your having a great weekend x

      Delete